Professionals should consider several factors when choosing protective winter gloves to ensure they provide adequate warmth, comfort, and safety in cold conditions. Here are five points to consider.
Points to consider if choosing your perfect winter glove for working outdoor
Insulation and Warmth
- Choose gloves with proper insulation materials like Thinsulate™, down, or fleece to provide warmth in cold temperatures.
- Consider the temperature rating of the gloves to ensure they are suitable for the specific winter conditions you will be working in.
Waterproof and Windproof Qualities
- Select gloves that are both waterproof and windproof to protect hands from getting wet and cold.
- Look for gloves made from materials like Gore-Tex, which provide excellent waterproofing while allowing breathability.
Dexterity and Grip
- Ensure the gloves allow for sufficient dexterity and grip to handle tools and equipment effectively.
- Look for gloves with textured palms and fingers, or those designed with grip-enhancing materials to prevent slips.
Durability and Protection
- Opt for gloves made from durable materials like leather or reinforced synthetic fabrics to withstand wear and tear.
- Consider gloves with added features like reinforced fingertips or knuckle protection for enhanced safety.
Proper Fit and Comfort
- Choose gloves that fit well without being too tight or too loose. Proper fit ensures better insulation and flexibility.
- Consider gloves with adjustable cuffs or wrist closures to prevent cold air and snow from entering.
Professionals should always consider their specific work environment and the tasks they perform when choosing winter gloves, ensuring they provide the necessary protection without compromising comfort and functionality.
Take a look which winter work gloves are available in Werkado ordering center here.
Order now the selection of warm gloves here so that you don’t have to search for the right models and sizes at the beginning of the season.
Tivoly is a French brand that designs and manufactures almost entire product range in-house. In Baltics, Werkado has the exclusive distribution right of the Tivoly products.
Each set in the Tivoly range is born out of necessity, and in the case of storage packages, user comfort and logical arrangement of products are also taken into account.
In this article, we introduce our two big favorites from Tivoly, which perhaps have not reached all professionals yet.
Often, with such sets, some drills are more actively used and therefore wear out faster. Others, again, less so, and that is the reason why the sets will soon be incomplete. Favorites have been used.
Tivoly knows this and put together a set of 100 drills, with the most commonly used sizes generously included in the set. The following selection of drills is assembled in the Tivoly 100 drill set (size and quantity):
|1 mm||5||1,5 mm||5|
|2 mm||10||2,5 mm||10|
|3 mm||10||3,2 mm||5|
|3,5 mm||5||4 mm||10|
|4,2 mm||5||4,5 mm||5|
|5 mm||10||5,5 mm||3|
|6 mm||5||6,5 mm||3|
|8 mm||3||8,5 mm||1|
|9 mm||1||10 mm||1|
|11 mm||1||12 mm||1|
Most manufacturers’ thread sets are so-called full size, which can give a poor final result for work that requires extreme precision.
Tivoly has a very good threading kit, with unexpected sizes inside, but which are highly appreciated by our professional users. The threading must be precise.
The following sizes are available in this Tivoly set MTF23:
|Thread drills and cutters||M3||M4||M5||M6||M8||M10 HSS E5|
|Drills||2,5 mm||3,3 mm||4,2 mm||5,0 mm||6,8 mm||8,5 mm|
There are many products in Tivoly’s range to talk about in more detail, but these are 2 that should give any knowledgeable user a good idea of this manufacturer’s thoroughness and professionalism in their field.
See all Tivoly sets here and if it seems that something is still missing, let us know and we will find out how to bring the product to people in Baltic countries.
Tivoli also offers the possibility to order custom-made drills, reamers and other cutting tools for industrial use.
Tivoly – let’s give life to the products of tomorrow!
Professional painters often face the challenge of inadequate lighting when working on their projects. This problem can lead to several issues:
- Inaccurate Color Matching: Poor lighting can distort the perception of colors, making it difficult for painters to accurately match paint shades, resulting in inconsistent finishes.
- Uneven Paint Application: Inadequate lighting can cause shadows and uneven illumination, making it hard to identify imperfections, streaks, or missed spots while painting.
- Eye Strain and Fatigue: Working in low-light conditions for extended periods can strain the eyes and cause fatigue, reducing overall efficiency and quality of work.
- Increased Project Time: Difficulty in spotting flaws and inconsistencies under poor lighting can lead to rework and delays, ultimately extending project completion times.
Professional painters are looking for a reliable and effective lighting solution
- Optimal Illumination: Painters need lighting that provides consistent and uniform illumination, ensuring accurate color matching and helping them spot imperfections easily.
- True Color Representation: The lighting should replicate natural daylight as closely as possible to ensure accurate color perception, eliminating guesswork in color matching.
- Ergonomic and Eye-Friendly: Painters desire lighting that is easy on the eyes, reducing strain and fatigue during long working hours.
- Versatility: A solution that can be easily adjusted to different project types and locations, catering to various painting scenarios.
- Durability and Portability: Painters value lighting solutions that are robust, long-lasting, and easy to move around their workspace.
Werkado is an official distributor of Scangrip professional lights and lighting systems.
Please have a look of the selection and contact our Sales Department to get more information and make an order.