Professionals should consider several factors when choosing protective winter gloves to ensure they provide adequate warmth, comfort, and safety in cold conditions. Here are five points to consider.
Points to consider if choosing your perfect winter glove for working outdoor
Insulation and Warmth
- Choose gloves with proper insulation materials like Thinsulate™, down, or fleece to provide warmth in cold temperatures.
- Consider the temperature rating of the gloves to ensure they are suitable for the specific winter conditions you will be working in.
Waterproof and Windproof Qualities
- Select gloves that are both waterproof and windproof to protect hands from getting wet and cold.
- Look for gloves made from materials like Gore-Tex, which provide excellent waterproofing while allowing breathability.
Dexterity and Grip
- Ensure the gloves allow for sufficient dexterity and grip to handle tools and equipment effectively.
- Look for gloves with textured palms and fingers, or those designed with grip-enhancing materials to prevent slips.
Durability and Protection
- Opt for gloves made from durable materials like leather or reinforced synthetic fabrics to withstand wear and tear.
- Consider gloves with added features like reinforced fingertips or knuckle protection for enhanced safety.
Proper Fit and Comfort
- Choose gloves that fit well without being too tight or too loose. Proper fit ensures better insulation and flexibility.
- Consider gloves with adjustable cuffs or wrist closures to prevent cold air and snow from entering.
Professionals should always consider their specific work environment and the tasks they perform when choosing winter gloves, ensuring they provide the necessary protection without compromising comfort and functionality.
Take a look which winter work gloves are available in Werkado ordering center here.
Order now the selection of warm gloves here so that you don’t have to search for the right models and sizes at the beginning of the season.
Tivoly is a French brand that designs and manufactures almost entire product range in-house. In Baltics, Werkado has the exclusive distribution right of the Tivoly products.
Each set in the Tivoly range is born out of necessity, and in the case of storage packages, user comfort and logical arrangement of products are also taken into account.
In this article, we introduce our two big favorites from Tivoly, which perhaps have not reached all professionals yet.
Often, with such sets, some drills are more actively used and therefore wear out faster. Others, again, less so, and that is the reason why the sets will soon be incomplete. Favorites have been used.
Tivoly knows this and put together a set of 100 drills, with the most commonly used sizes generously included in the set. The following selection of drills is assembled in the Tivoly 100 drill set (size and quantity):
Most manufacturers’ thread sets are so-called full size, which can give a poor final result for work that requires extreme precision.
Tivoly has a very good threading kit, with unexpected sizes inside, but which are highly appreciated by our professional users. The threading must be precise.
The following sizes are available in this Tivoly set MTF23:
|Thread drills and cutters
|M10 HSS E5
There are many products in Tivoly’s range to talk about in more detail, but these are 2 that should give any knowledgeable user a good idea of this manufacturer’s thoroughness and professionalism in their field.
See all Tivoly sets here and if it seems that something is still missing, let us know and we will find out how to bring the product to people in Baltic countries.
Tivoli also offers the possibility to order custom-made drills, reamers and other cutting tools for industrial use.
Tivoly – let’s give life to the products of tomorrow!
Professional painters often face the challenge of inadequate lighting when working on their projects. This problem can lead to several issues:
- Inaccurate Color Matching: Poor lighting can distort the perception of colors, making it difficult for painters to accurately match paint shades, resulting in inconsistent finishes.
- Uneven Paint Application: Inadequate lighting can cause shadows and uneven illumination, making it hard to identify imperfections, streaks, or missed spots while painting.
- Eye Strain and Fatigue: Working in low-light conditions for extended periods can strain the eyes and cause fatigue, reducing overall efficiency and quality of work.
- Increased Project Time: Difficulty in spotting flaws and inconsistencies under poor lighting can lead to rework and delays, ultimately extending project completion times.
Professional painters are looking for a reliable and effective lighting solution
- Optimal Illumination: Painters need lighting that provides consistent and uniform illumination, ensuring accurate color matching and helping them spot imperfections easily.
- True Color Representation: The lighting should replicate natural daylight as closely as possible to ensure accurate color perception, eliminating guesswork in color matching.
- Ergonomic and Eye-Friendly: Painters desire lighting that is easy on the eyes, reducing strain and fatigue during long working hours.
- Versatility: A solution that can be easily adjusted to different project types and locations, catering to various painting scenarios.
- Durability and Portability: Painters value lighting solutions that are robust, long-lasting, and easy to move around their workspace.
Werkado is an official distributor of Scangrip professional lights and lighting systems.
Please have a look of the selection and contact our Sales Department to get more information and make an order.
Green laser levels are often considered better than red laser levels for several reasons: Visibility: Green light is more visible to the human eye than red light. Green laser levels are easier to see, especially in bright or outdoor conditions. This increased visibility makes them ideal for construction and outdoor applications where visibility is crucial.
Green lasers are generally brighter than red lasers. This brightness allows the green laser line or dot to stand out more against various backgrounds, making it easier for users to see the laser line or spot from a distance.
Green laser levels tend to be more accurate than red laser levels. The higher visibility and brightness of green light help users to align the laser precisely, ensuring accurate measurements and alignments.
Green lasers often have a longer effective range than red lasers. This means that the laser line or dot remains visible at a greater distance, allowing users to work in larger spaces without losing visibility.
Green laser levels can maintain visibility at lower power levels compared to red lasers. This means that green laser levels can sometimes have better battery life, although this can vary depending on the specific laser level model.
Green laser levels are suitable for a wider range of applications due to their superior visibility. They can be used indoors and outdoors for tasks such as framing, installing drop ceilings, aligning tiles, and more.
It’s important to note that while green laser levels offer these advantages, they are generally more expensive than their red counterparts. The choice between green and red laser levels ultimately depends on the specific requirements of the user.
Kapro is specialized in measuring instruments, and therefore the green lasers of this manufacturer are very good value for money. Premium class product, medium class price range!
How to choose the right pair?
Here you can find Werkado’s longer guide, how to choose a right glove model that fulfills all your needs and keeps you safe. When it comes to choosing work gloves, there are several factors to consider to ensure you find the right gloves for your specific needs. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make an informed decision:
Identify the purpose
Determine the specific tasks you’ll be performing while wearing the gloves. Different work environments and tasks require different types of gloves. For example, if you’re working with sharp objects, you’ll need cut-resistant or safety gloves, whereas for chemical handling, you’ll need gloves that provide chemical resistance.
Assess hazards and risks
Consider the potential hazards and risks associated with your work. Identify the types of materials, substances, or conditions you’ll be dealing with. This could include sharp objects, chemicals, extreme temperatures, electrical hazards, or abrasion risks. Understanding the potential dangers will help you select gloves with the appropriate protective features.
Choose the appropriate glove material based on the hazards and tasks involved. Common materials include leather, cotton, spandex, latex, nitrile, neoprene, and Kevlar. Here’s a brief overview of their features:
- Leather gloves: Offers good durability, protection against abrasion, and heat resistance.
- Cotton gloves: Provides comfort, breathability, and general-purpose hand protection.
- Latex gloves: Offers good chemical resistance and is commonly used for medical and laboratory work.
- Nitrile gloves: Provides excellent chemical resistance and is suitable for tasks involving oils, solvents, and greases.
- Neoprene gloves: Offers resistance to chemicals, oils, acids, and solvents, as well as good flexibility.
- Kevlar gloves: Known for its cut and heat resistance, it is often used in industries where sharp objects or high temperatures are involved.
Size and fit
Proper fit is crucial for both comfort and safety. Unfitting gloves can limit dexterity and increase the risk of accidents. Measure your hand size accurately and refer to the manufacturer’s sizing chart to select the right size. Consider the glove’s flexibility and stretch to ensure a snug fit without restricting movement.
Assess dexterity requirements
Evaluate the level of dexterity needed for your tasks. Some jobs require fine motor skills and precision, while others may involve heavy lifting or gripping. Choose gloves that offer the necessary dexterity without compromising protection. Some gloves have additional grip features like textured surfaces or coatings to enhance handling.
Consider Special Features
Depending on your specific needs, you may require gloves with additional features such as:
- Cut Resistance: For protection against sharp objects or blades.
- Chemical Resistance: When handling hazardous substances or liquids.
- Thermal Protection: Required for extreme temperatures or exposure to heat or cold.
- Anti-Vibration: For tasks that involve working with power tools or machinery that generates vibrations.
- Touchscreen Compatibility: If you need to use electronic devices without removing your gloves.
- Waterproofing: For wet or damp working conditions.
Assess durability and longevity
Consider the durability and expected lifespan of the gloves. Some gloves are designed for single-use or short-term tasks, while others are built for long-term use. Read reviews, check the manufacturer’s specifications, and consider the glove’s construction quality to ensure it can withstand the demands of your work environment.
Safety standards and certifications
Look for gloves that meet relevant safety standards and certifications in your industry or region. These standards ensure that the gloves have undergone testing and meet specific performance requirements for protection against hazards.
Testing, trying and feedback
If possible, try on a sample pair of gloves or get feedback from colleagues who have used similar gloves. Their firsthand experience can provide valuable insights and help you make a more informed decision.
By following these steps and considering the specific requirements of your work environment, you’ll be better equipped to choose the most suitable work gloves that provide adequate protection, comfort, and dexterity. Remember, it’s essential to regularly inspect and replace gloves that show signs of wear or damage to maintain their effectiveness.
The wrong glove model can ruin your mood or, in the worst case, your health!
Ansell gloves – good choice from gardening and garage work to hair dyeing and sheep shearing
At Werkado, we are of the opinion that before offering products to customers, we should also be sure of their goodness. Until now, testing and comparisons of new products were mainly done by product managers or team members closely related to a specific brand. Now we decided to give the whole team the opportunity to try different tools and protective equipment. Why? Because the users of the products are also different:
- professionals who know how to pay attention to the right features
- hobby users who know a few certain things that they themselves are interested, but not everything
- home users who need more help choosing the right product
These are chemical-resistant disposable nitrile gloves. They are silicone- and talc-free and are mostly used in laboratories, in contact with chemicals and other liquids, in the food industry, in manufacturing, etc.
Our testers mostly decided to challenge this pair on household tasks – cleaning the house, washing dishes, gardening. But also, for example, with cosmetic activities – hair coloring, creaming.
- Product durability: 4,6
- Ease of use: 4,6
- Water resistance: 5
- Overall rating: 4,7
“Very stretchy and fits perfectly, comfortable to work.“
- Very good for washing dishes
- I thought of trying rubber gloves for gardening instead, and I was quite satisfied with the result – rubber gloves are rather thin, and the weeds were better felt between the fingers, while the gloves lasted nicely for the whole day of weeding. Even when using a stronger pesticide, no changes occurred on the surface of the glove.
- Good thicker material, very comfortable to use for housework and hands remained soft and undamaged
- Durable gloves. Since the material on the fingers is quite thick, I would rate the tactility as a 3. Very good chemical resistance (oil, fuel, acetone).
- I didn’t notice how, but I managed to break my gloves while working. I would choose something more durable for the garage.
- Your hands tend to sweat a lot.
- Very stretchy and fit perfectly, comfortable to work.
- I used these gloves when applying the sealant during the greenhouse glass replacement. Spreading the sealant with my finger, the glove broke.
- My partner used gloves when doing a deep clean. The gloves were a bit big, but she was still satisfied because the gloves lasted, did not break.
- My wife worked in the garden. One pair was enough for the whole day. Excellent protection against moisture. Good mechanical resistance.
- A great glove for everything from simple to heavy duty mechanic work. May feel a little less flexible material if you’re used to a cheaper/thinner glove, but offers much more protection and durability. In my opinion, not a disposable glove, more like a reusable one.
Summary: The gloves are very durable, even reusable if needed, and an excellent choice for situations where your hands come into contact with liquids and chemicals. The best choice for household and cleaning work. It can be used in the garden, but since the inside of the rubber glove is rather stuffy on the hand, in hot weather you could prefer something else, e.g. model Ansell HyFlex 11-840, and for more intensive work, Ansell HyFlex 11-819 ESD.
This model of nitrile gloves is especially popular in the automotive and aircraft industries, as well as in various manufacturing and working with life science. Thanks to the thin material, the fingers do not lose sensitivity. The surface is textured, which is why the glove has good grip even in wet conditions. The dark color does not show every oil stain, i.e. more aesthetic when working with lubricants.
40% of testers used this model for garage work, 20% for gardening, 20% for housework and the rest for car washing and home DIY projects.
- Product durability: 4,6
- Ease of use: 4,8
- Water resistance: 5
- Overall rating: 4,6
- I even used them several times, my hands stayed dry.
- Of course, they are not suitable for intensive garden work, but they are a very good choice for planting, sowing and working in humid conditions.
- There’s a lot of gloves in the pack and it lasts a long time, especially since they’re actually reusable.
- Even more comfortable than the green ones (Ansell TouchNTuff 92-600).
- Fits the hand very well, comfortable to work with, does not irritate the skin.
- Working longer made your hands sweat.
- Very good sensitivity/elasticity, hands did not get tired with these gloves.
- Super durability, hands stayed dry.
- I prefer thicker material gloves, a medium glove for a mechanic
- Very good glove, held up even in difficult conditions.
- I used these gloves when coating wooden boards with pine tar. I stayed protected 🙂
- I personally don’t like disposable gloves because they make my hands sweaty. But when working with oil and other lubricants, I am satisfied with the quality.
- Normally, disposable gloves tend to break on my hands pretty quickly, so I prefer regular gloves, but these held up. Lawnmower maintenance done without changing gloves 🙂
Summary: also a model of disposable gloves, but can also be used repeatedly for jobs where hygiene requirements allow. They are completely waterproof, allow you to perform tasks that require precision and are surprisingly comfortable for a rubber glove. Hands sweat when working intensively When working with sharp tools, they remain thin and it is worth choosing another model, e.g. Ansell HyFlex® 11-925. In fact, both could be present in the garage to change gloves according to the detail of the work.
These are thin nylon gloves with added spandex for a better fit and carbon fiber for connectivity (ESD). The palm and fingers are covered with foam nitrile. Dermatologically tested and also carry the OEKO-TEX® label.
The Ansell HyFlex 11-819 gloves were named the most versatile choice by our team, as they were used in gardening, hiking, housework and gardening, repairs and even animal husbandry.
- Product durability: 4,5
- Ease of use: 5
- Water resistance: N/A
- Overall rating: 5
- Super comfortable, I would give them 10 points if 5 wasn’t the maximum.
- I used it quite intensively doing several different jobs in the garden and I didn’t manage to break them.
- The perfect tool for lighter DIY projects – comfortable and breathable. But too thin for more serious work and not waterproof either.
- I really like this product, it’s super comfortable and ergonomic. The glove fits the shape of my hand perfectly. Stretches well, is durable. Especially cool that it can be used with a touch screen. A fantastic product for light jobs that require dexterity. It’s even too thin for my type of work. I prefer a slightly thicker glove (like Ansell HyFlex 11-840). But these gloves are highly recommended by me. It is suitable for most everyday light tasks.
- I think they are really durable gloves, but unfortunately I ruined them quite quickly with the wrong work technique.
- The best fit of all the gloves I tried!
- The glove allows air to pass through and the hands do not sweat even when working for a long time.
- Honestly the most comfortable glove I’ve ever used.
- We used it for painting walls, cutting parquet and general construction work, transportation. They are very comfortable and feel like a “second skin”, but with very intensive use, the surface eventually begins to peel off.
- Excellent breathability, hands do not sweat during indoor work. Also good sensitivity. I recommend them in dry conditions, for example in warehouses (pick&pack process), for lighter construction and renovation work.
- A great glove for lighter jobs. Breathability is great, especially when working in the garden in the summer. Also great tactility. Also convenient for use in the garage, but in the case of oily or simply very greasy work, the liquid penetrates the material and the hand gets dirty. Since they are thin (cover and material), they won’t last very long in the garage.
Summary: Reusable and extremely comfortable all-purpose work gloves. They are suitable for almost all daily tasks and fit well on both smaller and larger hands perfectly. Not waterproof (like Ansell TouchNTuff 92-600, Ansell Microflex 93-852 and Ansell HyFlex® 11-925) and even thicker consistency liquids will eventually come through. For long-term intensive work, you could also prefer rather Ansell HyFlex 11-840.
They have very similar characteristics to the previous model, but are slightly thicker and more resistant to friction. Also used nylon with added elastane for a better fit and carbon fiber for durability. To ensure moisture resistance, both the palm and fingers are covered with foam nitrile, and this model also carries the OEKO-TEX® label.
Once again, the testers did gardening and various repairs in the country house, but were also used in the garage, hiking and, for example, oiling the terrace in spring.
- Product durability: 4,2
- Ease of use: 4,75
- Water resistance: N/A
- Overall rating: 4,6
- I still got my hands wet in the end, but I probably should have chosen rubber gloves or Ansell HyFlex 11-925 for this job.
- A rare combination – comfortable, but durable.
- It was convenient to weed, the nails remained clean
- This product is my overall favorite. Just the right thickness (15G) for my work. It is stretchy, but not too much. Fits my hand size and shape. Breathes well. You don’t feel the glove in your hand, so it’s really ergonomic. There were no signs of wear on the nitrile foam coating. One thing this glove lacks is a touchscreen option. But it worked moderately on my screen (probably due to the screen technology itself). Absolutely recommended by me!
- My husband used these gloves when oiling the patio. Convenience and appearance are good, very convenient to put on, etc. They ended up getting a little wet, but that was natural due to the nature of this job.
- Very durable glove!
- My hands did not get tired at all, comfortable gloves!
- Very good ratio of comfort and durability. But the upper material on the Ansell HyFlex 11-918 model is more comfortable.
- Very comfortable, but not suitable for my work, because my hands were oily and I couldn’t save the gloves. It would be ideal to use in the garden. I planted balcony plants with them and then I was satisfied.
- I did demolition work in the house, I carried both bricks and wood, they were comfortable and my hands didn’t get irritated.
- While taking a rest break, I took the gloves off and when I wanted to put them back on later, the rib broke slightly.
- Good glove, but only for dry use. Liquids quickly penetrate the nitrile foam and the gloves then become useless and uncomfortable.
Summary: The testers’ overall favorite model that received the most positive feedback for various tasks. The gloves fit the shape of the hand extremely well, and despite their elastic and soft appearance, they have excellent durability.
This is a model of safety gloves, which is knitted from a mixture of nylon and elastane, covered first with a moisture-proof layer, and then with reinforced nitrile foam on the fingers and palm.
They are well suited for use in various industries (e.g. assembling and disassembling equipment), in the warehouse and logistics sector, in waste plants and in other areas where the hand needs extra protection and there is a risk of injury.
The product was used for gardening, garage, hiking, and summer house maintenance.
- Product durability: 5
- Ease of use: 3,7
- Water resistance: 5
- Overall rating: 5
- Quite thick and clumsy to work.
- Not very comfortable, but very good for wet work.
- Since I used it in the summer, it was very hot and my hands started sweating immediately. Just the wrong time of year.
- They last so long that they need more frequent washing.
- I would buy it for wet work, but definitely not in dry conditions.
- I used it for dirty work, more specifically oiling work in garage. Otherwise, I wouldn’t use it, certainly not for smaller and cleaner jobs, because the tactility is a bit lacking. But if you are deep in “s…”, then the best choice.
- Gloves were used in the garden, watering, planting. The quality is very good, the gloves were in perfect condition after several hours of work.
- Summer doesn’t seem to be the best time of year to test this model. It’s also obvious that I wasn’t able to take full advantage of the gloves – I was working in dry conditions, even though this model is designed for wet conditions. I am waiting for the right time to put this model to the maximum test.
- We used it both when repairing the bicycle and when cleaning the garage, and we really like this product. The hand sweats inside, but this is inevitable with a waterproof glove.
- Unfortunately, I was unable to test these gloves in oily conditions, but I will in the future. I would compare these gloves to the Uvex Phynomic PRO, which are better in terms of fit and breathability.
- Very comfortable, even small pebbles can be felt under the finger. I liked that my hand didn’t sweat and at the same time it stayed dry and clean.
Summary: A waterproof model that protects the user even when exposed to heavy dirt or very dirty liquids. Received very different extremes of feedback, as in many cases it was used in circumstances not suitable for a specific model. It is not particularly stretchy/elastic and does not adapt to the shape of the hand, so when working with smaller details, our suggestion is to prefer the model Ansell Microflex 93-852. When working for a long time or during the summer, hands sweat, and if there is no direct contact with liquids, we recommend choosing the Ansell HyFlex 11-840 model.
Summary of Werkado
As a result of this test, we first learned that the Werkado team consists of very busy and resourceful people with interesting hobbies and personal construction or restoration projects. Our overall favorite is the model Ansell HyFlex 11-840, because these gloves can be used almost anywhere where you don’t need water resistant or safety gloves.
It could also be added that all models can be used for many different activities, however, there is one model for every job that fits best and makes work enjoyable.
As we like to say – there is the right tool for every job!
Kevad tuleb igal aastal, kuid iga kord pisut erinevalt eelmistest. On aastaid, kui saab esimeste kevadtöödega alustada juba märtsikuus, vahel peab ootama lausa maikuuni. Inimestena me neid protsesse kontrollida ei saa, küll aga saame varakult valmis olla ja vajalikud töövahendid koju valmis varuda.
Eriti oluline on hoolitseda viljapuude ja tarbeaia eest, et ülejäänud hooaja jooksul tehtud pingutusi mõni tüütu kahjur või haigus ära ei nulliks. Siinkohal on tähtis tegevused õigesti ajastada ja kasutada tõhusaid võtteid. Et selles osas pisut selgust saada, palusime nõu aianduse spetsialistilt ja blogipidajalt Lina Lubertaitèlt.
Viljapuude pritsimine: millal, millega ja kuidas pritsida
Viljapuude kevadine pritsimine koduaias võib esmapilgul tunduda mitte keskkonnasõbraliku tegevusena, kuid mõnikord pole kahjurite rünnaku tõttu pääsu. Tõsi, alati saame valida, kas kasutada keemilisi või keskkonnasõbralikumaid vahendeid. Nii et esmalt teeme selgeks miks üldse, millal, millega ja kuidas oma viljakandvaid taimi pritsida.
Otsime vastuseid järgmistele küsimustele:
- miks üldse viljapuid ja põõsaid pritsida;
- millal on kevadel parim aeg pritsimiseks;
- millega pritsida: kas keemiliste või keskkonnasõbralike vahenditega;
- millise vahendiga pritsida, et protsess oleks lihtsam.
Miks pritsida viljapuid
Kahjurid ei säästa ka minu kui professionaali aeda – ei tasu arvata, et see on steistest kuidagi maagilisem paik! Paar aastat tagasi istutasime sammasõunapuude heki ja kahjuks ei jõudnud veel korralikult nende vilju maitstagi, kui kahjurid olid juba kohal. Nii ei jäänudki muud üle, kui relvad välja tõmmata ja karmimad meetmed kasutusele võtta. Aga kust alustada? Kõigepealt tuleb välja selgitada, millal saab viljapuid ja -põõsaid pritsida.
Viljapuude ja -põõsaste kevadisel pritsimisel on kaks etappi:
- Enne pungade puhkemist;
Esimesel etapil töödeldakse kogu põõsast ja selle alla maha langenud lehti. Kasutan karbamiidi, vase ja raudsulfaatide segu. Eesmärk on tugevdada taime vastupanuvõimet.
- Enne õitsemist.
Teisel etapil pritsimisel on kaks eesmärki:
• Kaitseme tulevast saaki kahjurite eest (nagu näiteks: kilptäi, õielõikaja, lestad jt);
• Kaitseme taime haiguste eest (näiteks: kokkomükoos ehk lehevarisemistõbi, hallitushaigused, seentõved).
Lihtne fakt, mida on hea meeles pidada – insektitsiidid kaitsevad taime kahjurite eest, fungitsiidid haiguste eest. Milliseid preparaate täpsemalt kasutate – kas looduslikke või mitte, see jääb teie otsustada.
Mida pritsimiseks kasutada
Kõige klassikalisem kombinatsioon koosneb kolmest komponendist:
- insektitsiid MAVRIK,
- fungitsiid SCORE,
- fungitsiid TOPAS.
Neid saab kasutada eraldi või segada kokku ja pihustada taimedele.
Alternatiivid luuakse tavaliselt teatud taimeekstraktide baasil ja neil on peasmiselt 2 eesmärki, kas taimede resistentsuse suurendamine ja/või kahjurite tõrjumine. Seetõttu tasub uurida, milline on teie valitud preparaadi täpne funktsioon.
Kahjurite ennetamiseks sobivad hästi näiteks:
- OLEORGAN (taimeekstraktidega väetised);
- KONFLIC (taimeekstraktidega väetised);
- Bio Thymi (tüümiani ekstrakt).
Haiguste ennetamiseks sobib:
- MIMOX ZN (mimoosiekstraktiga toode).
Milliseid pritse kasutada ja kuidas pritsida
Ilmselt kõige levinum valik on mehaaniline survepihusti. See ajab asja ära, aga ei ole alati kõige mugavam valik, kuna tuleb sageli pumbata. Eriti tülikas on selline töö kõrgemate viljapuude hooldamisel. Akuga pihustite puhul tuleb vaid nuppu vajutada.
Võrdlesin kaubamärgi Finland akupritse mõõdus 1l, 5l, 12l ja tooksin välja mõned peamised hüved.
Finland akupihusti, 5 l:
- Sellel on mugav õlarihm ja mugav kaasas kanda;
- Laadimine mikro-USB ühenduse kaudu;
- Laetult tööaeg kuni 2 tundi;
- Pihustamine ühe nupuvajutusega.
Finland akupihusti, 12 l:
Eriti tõhus abivahend kõrgemate puude puhul, kuid on suureks abiks ka siis, kui teil on lihtsalt suurem aed:
- Sellel on kaks rihma ja paaki saab kanda seljas;
- Kaks korda suurem surve (võrreldes väiksemate pihustitega);
- Võimas aku – töötab laetuna kuni 1,5 tundi;
- Juhtimine kangile vajutades.
Finland väike akupihusti, 1 l:
Sobib hästi, kui teil on mõned väiksemad viljapõõsad või kui kavatsete kasvuhoones tomateid pritsida. Lisaks saab seda pritsi koduses majapidamises (nt akende pesemisel, koristustöödel) kasutada.
- Laadimine mikro-USB ühenduse kaudu;
- Laetult töötab kuni 1,5 tundi;
- Pihustamine ühe nupuvajutusega.
- Väike, kompaktne, kerge
Meeles tuleks pidadaohutusnõudeid
Järgige alati toote kasutusjuhendit ja ohutussoovitusi. Kuid selleks, et pritsimisel vahend ikka õigesse kohta satuks, tasuks meeles pidada järgmisi soovitusi:
- pritsimiseks sobib tuulevaikne ja kuiv päev. Kui kerge tuul siiski puhub, pihustage kindlasti allatuult;
- vältige keskpäevast päikest;
- kandke kaitseprille;
- ärge unustage ka respiraatorit;
- kandke kindaid.
Lisaks Lina nõuannetele toob Werkado aiatööriistade eest vastutav tootejuht Aleksandr Oganezov välja mõned nipid, mis poes õiget pritsi valida aitavad.
- Mõtle läbi, kui suurt pinda hakkad hooldama, et ei peaks vahepeal korduvalt tööd katkestama pritsi täitmiseks või aku laadimiseks
- Päära tähelepanu, milliseid kemikaale on lubatud selle pritsiga kasutada
- Kas on vaja ulatuda kõrgemate pindadeni ja teleskoopvart kasutada
Alates 2023 aprillist on Werkado sortimenti lisandunud ka Finlandi 2-liitrine akuprits, nii et sobivas mõõdus ja mugavaima mehhanismiga tööriista peaks leidma igaüks.
Finlandi tooteperekonda kuuluvad nii manuaalsed kui akuga töötavad pritsid ja kogu valikuga võid tutvuda siin või kohalikus aiatööriistu müüvas kaupluses. Lisainformatsiooni saamiseks võta ühendust Werkado klienditeenindusega.